Salem UCC Churchmen's Fellowship:
69th Annual Whole Hog Sausage Supper
Save the Date: Saturday, January 28, 2017. Serving from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm. at Salem United Church of Christ. 1117 West North Street, Alhambra, IL 62001.
All you can eat...
- Fresh homemade pork sausage, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, bread, applesauce, dessert, coffee and milk.
- You can just show up and purchase your meal at the door.
- Also, for folks living in Alhambra, we can deliver for a small donation.
2017 Advanced Sausage Orders
- We will take advance rders for Link or Bulk Sausages, Backbones and Ribs beginnning in January, 2017.
2017 Sausage Sales
- Thursday, January 26 - 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28 - 9:00 a.m. - ?
For More Information
- You may visit the Salem UCC website (www.salemuccalh.org) for updates on the 2017 Sausage Supper and Advance Sausage Orders. (Updated information will be available beginning in January.
You may also call Salem UCC at 618-488-3215 or email Salem UCC at email@example.com.
AMC Networks Update
Dear Skitter TV Subscriber:
We regret to advise you that carriage of the cable channel AMC on the Skitter TV system will cease on February 29, 2016. While we recognize that AMC has some popular programming, the new contract that AMC offered imposed carriage requirements for several additional channels and would have materially increased the cost of your basic cable service by an amount that was not acceptable.
It has always been the goal of A-G NetworX and Skitter TV to provide our subscribers with the best television services at the most affordable prices. In the interest of keeping your cable costs down Skitter has made this decision. We thank you for your understanding.
Alhambra-Grantfork Communications has completed construction on a brand new fiber optic network to deliver improved services to our service area. Construction will now take place outside the villages of Alhambra and Grantfork in selected areas.
Get Your Event Added
To have your community event added to this page, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is open to any community organization in or around Alhambra or Grantfork.